There are many ways to monitor your natural fertility.
Some of these indicators are:
- Your basal body temperature (BBT)
- Your cervical mucus (either internally or externally)
- Your cervix (position, firmness, and openness)
- Using ovulation predictor kits (OPKs)
- Fertility hormone levels (Follicle-stimulating hormone, estrogen, luteinizing hormone, progesterone)
- Fertility monitoring devices
- Making note of your cycle lengths and the length/daily flow level during menstruation
Most women do not use all indicators all of the time. Using too many indicators will often cause confusion. In upcoming posts I will review each of the above indicators more in depth.
If you monitor your fertility, which signs do you find most helpful?